AARC Bearing Cleaner Quick and Easy Instructions:
Use suitable container no less than 6” x 6” and 4” deep. Fill with cleaning fluid to minimum of 3”.
- Place black cone small end up in fluid and position the bearing to be cleaned on top of it.
- With plunger completely down, place cleaner cone over bearing and flush aggressively 4-5 times.
- Examine bearing for cleanliness and repeat flushing if necessary.
- Dry bearing in preparation for packing grease in the roller.
- Replace lid on cone to protect from dust and dirt.